Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    your JA Healthcare have a JoomlArt Advanced Custom Module that can play videos streamed from youtube.
    The problem with this is that youtube completes the video by showing suggested videos (some rather inappropriate for my site which within education of the human body – guess the rest).
    How can I avoid this / stop youtube from suggesting videos at the end, but instead have a loop for replay of my own uploaded video?

(I have tried to add this: youtube=cl8T0KNe-0Y?autoplay=1&loop=1&rel=0 in the module area for the youtube ID, but this does not work, the video still plays fine, but there are still suggested videos at the end – above may need to be done in coding – and if so, please state where and the file name to look for, thanks.)

Thank you
    Regards
    Tina

1. Screen-Shot-2018-02-11-at-16.05.56
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can try with this tweak:
    1) Go to file: root/templates/ja_healthcare/acm/video/tmpl/style-1.php

2) Look for the function japlayvideo at approx line 200 and add the param: playerVars: {rel:0}, it looks like this:

function javideoPlay() {
        jQuery('div.acm-video').addClass('playing');
        player = new YT.Player('videoplayer', {
      height: '390',
      width: '640',
      videoId: '<?php echo $video_link; ?>',
      playerVars: {rel:0},
      events: {
        'onReady': onPlayerReady,
        'onStateChange': onPlayerStateChange
      }
    });
    }

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum