Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Good evening,

I just set up a V3.2. website and migrated the content of my 1.5 Joomla-website to it.
    I have used the template Purity II, which I liked very much and worked very well. As the settings in the menues are configured to suit the Purity II I do not have any menue in the V3.2 website yet.

Before I alter all the settings concearning the menues, is there a successor which I can install and all the structure of the V1.5-website will be visible again?

Thanks, Phulc

phulc Friend

Is Purity III an option or something completely different?

Saguaros Moderator

@ Phulc,

Could you tell me more details about the problem you’re facing with Purity II in J!3.2? I see your site is working fine now.

<blockquote>Is Purity III an option or something completely different?</blockquote>
    Purity III is built with new T3 framework which is a huge different from old JA T3v2 framework. For more information about enhancement and detailed feature list, you can take a look at: t3-framework.org

Best

phulc Friend

Thanks for your reply Saguaros,

the website you were looking at is the old 1.5-Version of Joomla. I did not even try to install the Purity II-Theme in my 3.2-installation because I assumed, that it wouldn`t work at all. I would be glad if I assumed wrongly – I`d love to stick to Purity II if I can …

Yours
    Phulc

Saguaros Moderator

HI Phulc,

Purity template is available for J!3.2, you can give it a try:

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=402
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=519

Best

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum