Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi, what I have to do to make subscribe form module functional in Ja Simpli? Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi @gnutello,

Which Joomla extension are you using for subscription? JA Simpli is just a Joomla template, its behavior is the same with Joomla default.

Regards

gnutello Friend

Seguaros

I could use the default joomla core module or in alternative something that comes with Aci mailing, I thought that the ja simpli module with the subscription form was connected with an embedded plugin. But you’re telling me that it is only a virtual form. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Saguaros Moderator

In our demo site, we use sample custom module and style like that only, you can use Acymailing module to replace there.

goustaf Friend

1/ Create an override of the AcyMailing module in your template

2/ Once it’s done, open the file "default.php"

3/ Let’s modify it now:

• at line 89: add this <div class="input-group" style="background-color: #E0E0E0"><span class="input-group-addon"><i class="fa fa-envelope-o">
    • at line 91: replace the CSS class for the input tag like this : class="form-control" + add "float: right;" in the style + close the div at the end of this line
    • at line 115: replace the CSS class like this : class="form-control"
    • at line 148: replace the CSS class like this : class="btn btn-primary btn-getResponse"

4/ Save and close

5/ Open the AcyMailing module in your module manager.

6/ For the size parameter, try with 90% (should be ok)

7/ Save and enjoy

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  goustaf 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum