Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have been working all day to try and move our search box up to where it should be and it will not move. Can someone please help? I’ve been using firebug and even added !important to the styling but it’s not budging! I’ve cleared history/ cache and switched browsers. Not sure what I am doing wrong!

Link: https://wpsd.net/athletics

css/themes/blue/templates.css

.form-search input {
      margin: 0px 0px !important;

custom.css

html.com_content.view-category.layout-blog.itemid-669.mm-hover.j36.no-touch.off-canvas-ready body nav#t3-mainnav.wrap.t3-mainnav.navbar-collapse-fixed-top div.container.navbar div.row div.span2.head-social.top-header.pull-right form#mod-finder-searchform1250.form-search div.finder input#mod-finder-searchword1250.search-query.input-medium {
      margin:0 0 !important;
    }

• This topic was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  angie00.

1. Screen-Shot-2017-01-06-at-12.20.49-PM
    pavit Moderator

Hello

Try this

In this file /templates/ja_fubix/local/css/themes/blue/template.css line 4707 change from

.form-search {
      border-right: solid 1px #e5e5e5;
    }

TO:

.form-search { 
    border-right: solid 1px #e5e5e5; margin-top: -20px; 
    }

1. Screenshot-at-gen-06-20-20-37
    angie00 Friend

Thank you but I added that and set as important even but no changes happened…

pavit Moderator

Thank you but I added that and set as important even but no changes happened…

I modified your file /local/css/themes/blue/template.css as you can see below
    but no changes are taking effect because file is not loaded as you can see from second image.

It seems to be a cache related problem.

If you have a cache manager on your hosting then clean cache from there.

1. Screenshot-at-gen-10-20-28-19
    2. Screenshot-at-gen-10-20-31-45
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum