Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I’m trying to use JA Fubix on site migrated from Joomla 1.5 to Joomla 3.6, so I can’t use demo content. There are many problems with configure modules, styling etc., also because documentation is made on Joomla 2.5 as example. How can I made site to look like in demo? Is there some step by step instruction?

Another issue is that I can’t choose league in JA Soccerway Module. There are four groups in this league, but in module options I can only choose the main category.

League that I’m trying to set up: http://pl.soccerway.com/national/poland/iii-liga/20162017/kuja-pom-wielko/r37615/

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

Please check out the documentation of template for detailed configuration for modules / component / plugin used in our demo site.

You can also try to download quickstart package of template > install into your local host > and you can see how each module is configured and apply to your live site.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum