Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

What the heck does this mean? I only get it with IE, not Firefox. And I’m using Villadi template.
    :confused:

itguy Friend

Can you post a url to a live site?

ShannonN Friend

limphoe;11382What the heck does this mean? I only get it with IE, not Firefox. And I’m using Villadi template.
    :confused:

In I.E(7) go to tools/ internet options/advanced
    Look for section called security
    make sure first 2 items are ticked

items are :
    allow active content from CD to run on my computer
    and active content to run in files on my computer

then shut down computer reboot and see how you go
    Cheers ShannonN

limphoe Friend
    ShannonN Friend

limphoe;11408http://www.svensonshalsocenter.se

Oh well back to the drawing board 🙂 Humor me, Select a different menu than transmenu, such as split menu and try
    Cheers Shannon

limphoe Friend

Same thing with all the menus. What can else be wrong?

And btw, JA News doesn’t work. Can’t install it. Only get a bunch of error messages and the site crashes if I do exactly as told in the manual.

Too sad.

ShannonN Friend

limphoe;11449Same thing with all the menus. What can else be wrong?

And btw, JA News doesn’t work. Can’t install it. Only get a bunch of error messages and the site crashes if I do exactly as told in the manual.

Too sad.

I gave up on Ja news myself it works, but not to my liking and needs too much time to position where i want it etc etc

Its a javascript error in the code somewhere but where I can’t seem to pinpoint it and I don’t have a lot of time atm due to study.

I hate I.E I think we should ban it from the net 🙂 I’ll have to leave it to the experts at JA
    sorry i couldn’t be of more help today
    ShannnN

limphoe Friend

Thx anyway, very kind of you to spend time on it 🙂
    Ive checked alot of things, but I can’t find where the problem lies. Pretty frustrating tho we got much visitors and I reeally need it to work.

Can any mod look at my problem??

limphoe Friend

Bump bump..

itguy Friend

Have you added any third party extensions to the site? You might try unpublishing them and see if one of them is causing the problem.

limphoe Friend

You mean like components, mambots and modules? I don’t think so. I’ve tried to unpublish them, but still the same problem. Tho’ I only get the Stack overflow in IE, not in Mozilla.

It’s pretty annoying. And I know people who think it drives them crazy.

No other clue?

Hung Dinh Friend

<blockquote>You mean like components, mambots and modules? I don’t think so. I’ve tried to unpublish them, but still the same problem. Tho’ I only get the Stack overflow in IE, not in Mozilla.</blockquote>
    To eliminate the problem, you may also need to uninstall them
    The best thing is to set up a clean Joomla site, install the JA news and see if the problem is solved. Then install other ” components, mambots and modules”

limphoe Friend

I did a fresh install of one of my sites. The JA News still doesnt work for me. ;/

limphoe Friend

The stack overflow problem is solved. Uninstalled a few modules, and mambots and it started working. Tho’ I uninstalled JA News. But I guess the problem was within a reflect mambot I had, that didn’t work with the JA Villadi template.

nikii Friend

Me too had this problem and solved it after disinstalling jpreflection mambot

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  nikii 17 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum