Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi folks,

Unfortunately it seems that the Purity 3 stable version has some issues with RTL languages,
    Look at its menu when i use an RTL language;
    I have tested it many times without any luck.
    However, i think its DB is the source of the problem, as the problem seems to be solved if you change the configuration.php file and use its previous version’s DB (unstable one).

1. Capture
    Hung Dinh Friend

Hi Lighblue,

Thank you for your feedback, as pointed out in this thread, we are calling out for help with Translation and Developement from the community.

We started with the plan to support RTL into the core of the Purity III as stated in the our blog and the info page but it turned out to be a very painful process, especially the main core feature of Purity III is simplicty & compability with other major extensions, and RTL will be the biggest issues with 3rd extensions.

At the moment the code is available via Github, https://github.com/t3framework/purity_iii we are trying to ask for the collobration from Developers who can contribute to this project.
    @lightblue, if you know anyone who can help, kindly let us know.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum