Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I have an issue with ie7 in that the page is squashed in ie7 but fine in all other browsers.

view site here http://www.clientplatform.co.uk/tca

Menalto Friend

Designed by ParysNET.

This is not legal, read the FAQ and you will see what is written there about it.

andrew40 Friend

Your absolutely correct and will remove it immediately, many apologies….

andrew40 Friend

anyone got any ideas about this as its hampering a release that works fine in all other browsers…

1. Picture-3
    2. Picture-4
    Sherlock Friend

Hi andrew40 !
    I think that this is error on markup. One of this module can be error on markup. You can find out module by way :
    Disable each module then view site again in IE7 then When you can know what module cause this problem.
    If you don’t clear you can send admin information via pm , i will check it for you !

andrew40 Friend

Ok have unpublished and published all the modules and still have the issue but I think it is more due to the news module as the articles to the right are not being shown for some reason despite whats in the right columns… image attached

1. Picture-5
    andrew40 Friend

<em>@hainn84 54384 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi andrew40 !
    I think that this is error on markup. One of this module can be error on markup. You can find out module by way :
    Disable each module then view site again in IE7 then When you can know what module cause this problem.
    If you don’t clear you can send admin information via pm , i will check it for you !</blockquote>

Did you manage to log in and look at this as I can’t seem to get this to work at all..

Sherlock Friend

Hi andrew40 !
    Please check again http://www.clientplatform.co.uk/tca/ , It works on IE 7, now .
    This problem at here is html code in “T J Composting organises events for Compost Awareness Week – May 4 – 10” and Composting Association Event: Diversification and site solutions articles. On html code of those articles have two javascript use document.write funcfion to generate html code , they cause break in layout of template , I have unpublished those articles and then Your site works well in IE7 .

andrew40 Friend

I was watching as you did it and realised that it must be html code in an article. This is going to be a problem as there are over 500 articles to import and will probably need to import each and every one of them manually now.. thanks for your help…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  andrew40 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum