Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Greetings, writing the text “you are here” in Spanish “usted esta aqui” edited in the file header php. I write without the tildes and instead gives me weird characters here I leave a sign as you leave me … usted est� aqu� … how I can fix this. thanks

steinar Friend

¡Hola dobasda!

I believe you have to stick to the letters a-z in the English alphabet when editing a php file (Even if php was conceived by a Dane, born in Greenland (and now a Canadian citizen) I am pretty sure you can’t even use the Danish letters æ, ø or å).

In some templates (it may not be the case with Zeolite II) you can do this particular translation in the template manager. Your safest bet is the Spanish language folder though, and if you find it there and your translation doesn’t stick your last resort is to translate the phrase in the English language file.

Best of luck!

Steinar

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  steinar 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum