Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi!
    Can we know the approximate time of the planned release of the final version?
    With the upgrade ability by JA Extensions Manager.
    Another question about adding a language switcher in header. Now i make 2 builder templates with joomla language switcher and menu for each template, because i not can change language in footer and header now, if one template only. How best to make a multilingual site?

bionet Friend

Hi!
    Sorry, new question, whether you plan to make a offline page and error page for Ja Builder?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi,

Let me answer your question one by one.

1. Stable version release: we are working on pricing plan, setting up infrastructure, adding more content blocks and make the tool better, we will announce stable release soon when everything is well estimated.
    2. Upgrade: this is pretty simple, you could upgrade via JA Extension Manager or download latest package then install, your added content will not be lost.
    3. Multilingual support: we will add this to our working plan to implement.
    4. Offline page and error page: we will also add the request to our working plan to implement.

Thanks for your great questions and suggestions.

Regards.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum