Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys.

I just instaled Ja tiris for creating a forum and I have some problems.

I want to fix them all and i need some Help.

First of all, I need to edit this page but I can’t:
    http://forumyuneec.com/blog-news-and-more.html

here is a k2 blog, but the image placed in the top page (K2 COMPONENT
    Introducing K2, the powerful content extension for Joomla!) i can’t find anywhere inside admin, I don’t want to see it but in admin I can’t find to erase it.

second, in the same page, I don’t want to see the carpet (category) in the blog. I tried to hide it in admin but it doesn’t works.

Second big problem, I can’t know module positions in the website. I try to specify it with ?tp=1 but the site doesn’t response.

Third, I want to change the website from the red profile to orange profile. When I try to do it in admin/template manager, I can’t save the changes.

I know they are minor problems but I tried to solve them for several hours and I will turn crazy.

Please need some Help. I want to start the webpage and its not ready yet.

Thanks

davidsg3 Friend

Hey Guys.

I solved the first part of the problem, erasing old categories from k2 and creating new ones.

Now The unique problem I have is that I can’t save orange profile. It’s the red one but i can’t change it.

Please help.

davidsg3 Friend

<em>@davidsg3 475504 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Guys.

Introducing K2, the powerful content extension for Joomla!) i can’t find anywhere inside admin, I don’t want to see it but in admin I can’t find to erase it.

second, in the same page, I don’t want to see the carpet (category) in the blog. I tried to hide it in admin but it doesn’t works.

Second big problem, I can’t know module positions in the website. I try to specify it with ?tp=1 but the site doesn’t response.

Third, I want to change the website from the red profile to orange profile. When I try to do it in admin/template manager, I can’t save the changes.

I know they are minor problems but I tried to solve them for several hours and I will turn crazy.

Thanks</blockquote>

Please Help.

Save button on template manager, inside admin, doen’t save anything.

please need help to fix it!

Please

davidsg3 Friend

<em>@davidsg3 475504 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Guys.

Thanks</blockquote>

Please Help.

Save button on template manager, inside admin, doen’t save anything.

please need help to fix it!

Please

Adam M Moderator

Hi @davidsg3,

The link you provided lead to a 404 page, please recheck. In addition, kindly provide a temporary admin account via private reply so I can check the second part for you.

davidsg3 Friend

<em>@Adam M 476296 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @davidsg3,

The link you provided lead to a 404 page, please recheck. In addition, kindly provide a temporary admin account via private reply so I can check the second part for you.</blockquote>

Hi adam. Thanks for your reply.

I solved it. The problem was the default quick start template downloaded from joomlart does not include the framework.
    I uploaded it, actived it and now it works.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  davidsg3 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum