Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi, I am using the JA Small Biz template for the first time, trying to replicate the barber demo site on Joomla 3.8.3
    The first time I enter the backend I see there is a joomla update (from 3.8.2 to 3.8.3) and some other updates. I Updated the joomla but when trying to update the rest of the extensions I see as shown in the screenshot.
    Can you help me?
    Thanks

1. updates
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Joomla may still caches the old info, pls follow steps in this guide to remove this notice: https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/wiki-ja-extension-manager/how-to#Known_issues

Regards

astier2007 Friend

It looks as it was fixed but then I go to Control panel and the updates are shown again.
    Then I try to update and clear the cache but the same message and the same update is shown after that.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by  astier2007.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Kindly share the super admin account of your site, I will check for you.

astier2007 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I just did the same steps as above guide and the update message for JA ACM module and JA Builder plugin is gone now.

The only message for JA Builder component and it’s right, you’re using the old version.

astier2007 Friend

I downloaded the last version of the template. Can I update this component? How should I do? thxs

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

This is a special product of JoomlArt, when you create a new page with JA Builder and edit that page, there will be an update message pops up and you can decide to update new version there.

Regards

astier2007 Friend

I am not sure if I understand (actually, I donĀ“t know what JA builder is for).
    How should I do to update or at least to avoid getting this annoying red message that tells me there is an update.

Regards,

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I just helped you to clear the cache in back-end of your site and there is no more message update now.

Kindly check and let me know if this problem still persists.

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum