Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

The latest designs by joomlart mostly a kind of business/techno look. And they are very beautiful! But not suitable for all member presented here. For my website I am looking for a different style. More the kind of natural look. This website is to give you an idea what I mean with “natural”. Were the background is a papery kind of design and the colours are more in the elements (earth- brown/beige heaven-lightblue fire-red/orange grass-green sun-yellow) I would love to see such a design at joomlart. That combined with all the features joomlart is allready presenting in their templates (lots of module places to give the site flexibility)!
    I hope you guys can take this into consideration in planning next templates.

Michael Casha Friend

That’s a great idea, I’m sure we’ll consider this for our next set of templates.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Casha 17 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum