Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have JA Social set to go after an article, however where there is a next button it sometimes lines up besides the next button, is there a way to have it always go under the prev next buttons.

The image shows the problem

1. screenshot_003
    TomC Moderator

<em>@barryjjj 307647 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have JA Social set to go after an article, however where there is a next button it sometimes lines up besides the next button, is there a way to have it always go under the prev next buttons.

The image shows the problem
    </blockquote>

Okay, I’ve been playing around with this … and the following suggestion is by no means likely the best (or even correct) one. It’s more of a kind of a creative/out-of-the-box work-around possibility.

Within the following file path –> /plugins/system/jat3/jat3/base-themes/default/css/template.css

at line 667, try this modification and see how you like the result.

.pagination ul, ul.pagenav {
    float: left;
    margin-left: 500px;
    }

Like I said … There may be a “cleaner” solution, but if you like the result of the above idea …. then hey, COOL !!! 😎

barryjjj Friend

Yes that is cool – once more thanks for all your help.

TomC Moderator

<em>@barryjjj 307916 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes that is cool – once more thanks for all your help.</blockquote>
    Glad my somewhat “hacker” fix turned out to be something you liked. 🙂

All the best with your continuing site development.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum