Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi there.

I’ve got a joomla 3.4.1 website and just tried to install social feed plugin. The installation went through smoothly but the plugin itself, it seems that does not respond to any command through its interface.

Moreover, when I try to save and/or close the plugin admin page, it keeps logging me off the administrator area.

Do I have to install t3 framework or is it something that I totally miss here?

p.s. the website’s template is not a joomlart one and I am not sure whether the t3 framework is in it.

Regards,
    Costas

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello Cozac,

JA Social Feed plugin does not need any other extensions to install together.
    After you install plugin, please ensure that you have following steps below:
    – Create and enable profiles (on profile setting form, it has its own Save button, and you must use this button to save profile setting not a Save button of plugin on toolbar)
    – Click on Run now button on General tab to fetch content from social account as you configured on profiles to your site. (This step can be done by cron job, but JA Social Feed use pseudo cron tab, that mean it is only executed when have request on your site front-end, and it can be delayed if your site is turn on cache)

If you still can not resolve this issue, please send me PM for your site administrator account, I’ll help you to resolve it

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello Cozac,

JA Social Feed plugin does not need any other extensions to install together.
    After you install plugin, please ensure that you have following steps below:
    – Create and enable profiles (on profile setting form, it has its own Save button, and you must use this button to save profile setting not a Save button of plugin on toolbar)
    – Click on Run now button on General tab to fetch content from social account as you configured on profiles to your site. (This step can be done by cron job, but JA Social Feed use pseudo cron tab, that mean it is only executed when have request on your site front-end, and it can be delayed if your site is turn on cache)

If you still can not resolve this issue, please send me PM for your site administrator account, I’ll help you to resolve it

cozac Friend

hi there.

I’ve managed to get it working. I just copied over an ini.php file into the plugin’s directory and it works now (sort of). I am coming across some issues with the youtube feeds by the way. I’ll try to search into the forum for similar problems and if the problem is not resolved, I’ll come back to this thread.

thanx for the reply.

cozac Friend

hi there.

I’ve managed to get it working. I just copied over an ini.php file into the plugin’s directory and it works now (sort of). I am coming across some issues with the youtube feeds by the way. I’ll try to search into the forum for similar problems and if the problem is not resolved, I’ll come back to this thread.

thanx for the reply.

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello,

Regarding Youtube feed issue, Youtube has just stop support API version 2 that used in old versions of JA social feed plugin. We have released a new version to update new Youtube API version to fix this issue, please update new version and try again.

kmjrecords Friend

I have just installed this extension and have been having a similar issue. I am new to Joomla but I think I have followed the instructions correctly. After fetching the data under the general tab everything went fine. Under the Facebook tab i hit run and keep getting an error message “page isn’t available”.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

Could you share the Facebook Fanpage name that you use to import data ? And share the capture of the error “page isn’t available” ?

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

Could you share the Facebook Fanpage name that you use to import data ? And share the capture of the error “page isn’t available” ?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum