Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hey,

I want to add a slideshow on Portfolio Layout of Purity 3 but I can’t change the "masthead" position of the template to something else (mast col for example) in backend.

When I go to the slideshow module and change the position to masthead the slideshow doesn’t get fullscreen and also the title is shown. (If I do this on Coperate layout and replace masthead with mast-col for instance the slideshow fits perfectly.)

Here is a link to it http://renan.streckenflug.org/index.php/kuenstler

I also tried to fix the CSS with firebug but it would require to many changes. So it’s probably the best solution to change masthead to mast-col.

Any idea how I can do this?

Regards,
    Marcel

1. Optimum
    2. Screenshot
    3. Bildschirmfoto-2016-05-01-um-22.58.03
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Yu can copy the slideshow position code and paste it any other layout .
    Go to /tpls/
    folder you can see all layouts are there . open the corporate layout copy the slideshow block code
    <?php $this->loadBlock('slideshow') ?>

Paste it in other layouts where u want to show this position just like in corporate layout .

waterback Friend

Thank you very much!

It worked 🙂

waterback Friend

Now I got another problem: Is there any another full-width block?
    I wanted to add an other custom module on my startpage so I copied slideshow again (to the bottom).

If I now assign this other block to any position the other slideshow block gets changed too.

How can I add a custom full-width block or just fix this somehow?

Thanks,
    Marcel

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    For new new topics kindly open separate threads .
    It also help our community .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum