Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hi, my slideshow image is dark, not like the original. Is there a way to bring it back to its original opacity or brightness?

The logo is also not changing after uploading a new logo on the template manager.

jooservices Friend

<em>@gavner 490776 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, my slideshow image is dark, not like the original. Is there a way to bring it back to its original opacity or brightness?

The logo is also not changing after uploading a new logo on the template manager.</blockquote>

Hi there
    Please provide screenshot for detail about your issue.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

<em>@gavner 490776 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, my slideshow image is dark, not like the original. Is there a way to bring it back to its original opacity or brightness?

The logo is also not changing after uploading a new logo on the template manager.</blockquote>

Hi there

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

gavner Friend

<em>@jooservices 490778 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there

Thank you,
    Viet Vu</blockquote>

See my site here
    http://thewhitehawktuts.com/

gavner Friend

<em>@jooservices 490778 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there

Thank you,
    Viet Vu</blockquote>

See my site here
    http://thewhitehawktuts.com/

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    I can see your site display as well. Please clearly your issue.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    I can see your site display as well. Please clearly your issue.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

gavner Friend

The slideshow image is not the proper brightness. the image should be brighter. Some code is making the image darker. Also, the logo is not changing even after i uploaded my own in the template manager.

gavner Friend

The slideshow image is not the proper brightness. the image should be brighter. Some code is making the image darker. Also, the logo is not changing even after i uploaded my own in the template manager.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Do you mean this
    If yes, you can apply this css into custom.css

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t240byvrfjq0kis/2015-09-07_10-34-03.png?dl=0

.acm-slideshow .owl-carousel .item:before {
    background: none
    content: "";
    position: absolute;
    top: 0;
    left: 0;
    right: 0;
    bottom: 0;
    z-index: 2;
    }

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Do you mean this
    If yes, you can apply this css into custom.css

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t240byvrfjq0kis/2015-09-07_10-34-03.png?dl=0

.acm-slideshow .owl-carousel .item:before {
    background: none
    content: "";
    position: absolute;
    top: 0;
    left: 0;
    right: 0;
    bottom: 0;
    z-index: 2;
    }

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>Hi, my slideshow image is dark, not like the original. Is there a way to bring it back to its original opacity or brightness?

1. There is background css that u can override by add this code in custom.css
    Path : /template/your ja template/css.custom.css
    If file is not there create it and add below code :

.acm-slideshow .owl-carousel .item:before { background: none!important; }

2. To change logo open template style ja_events_ii – feature-intro And change logo from Theme Tab .
    Template using different template style so u need to change logo for all template style just like u changed for the ja_events_ii – Default .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>Hi, my slideshow image is dark, not like the original. Is there a way to bring it back to its original opacity or brightness?

1. There is background css that u can override by add this code in custom.css

2. To change logo open template style ja_events_ii – feature-intro And change logo from Theme Tab .
    Template using different template style so u need to change logo for all template style just like u changed for the ja_events_ii – Default .

gavner Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 490811 wrote:</em><blockquote>1. There is background css that u can override by add this code in custom.css

Template using different template style so u need to change logo for all template style just like u changed for the ja_events_ii – Default .</blockquote>

great thanks

gavner Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 490811 wrote:</em><blockquote>1. There is background css that u can override by add this code in custom.css

Template using different template style so u need to change logo for all template style just like u changed for the ja_events_ii – Default .</blockquote>

great thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  gavner 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum