Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Hey Adam M. Can you take a peek (http://amv.dev.dnsnetworks.ca/) and help me get the icons balanced (space at begininng and and end of icons?) Thanks! <em>@Adam M 443763 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

You can add and adjust this code to suite your need :

#bd .ja-slide-thumbs {
    margin-left: 0;
    }

</blockquote>

Also I was wondering if it would be possible to make the icons “clickable” so that when you click on them they go to the “Page d’information” ? Thanks again for all your help!

Adam M Moderator

Hi,

1. Please navigate to Admin >>> choose module JA Slideshow >>> switch to tab Options >>> open tab Profile Settings >>> change value in ‘Item Width‘ from 150 to 160 >>> save your settings and recheck.

2. Unfortunately, it’s impossible to add link to those icons at the moment.

sebbs Friend

<em>@Adam M 443946 wrote:</em><blockquote>

2. Unfortunately, it’s impossible to add link to those icons at the moment.</blockquote>

Hey Adam, Is it possible to link the words?

1. 1
    Adam M Moderator

Hi,

Could you please provide a temporary FTP account via private reply ? I need to take a look at the code to see if it’s possible to let you add custom url there or not.

sebbs Friend

I have sent the info to your PM.

<em>@Adam M 445096 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Could you please provide a temporary FTP account via private reply ? I need to take a look at the code to see if it’s possible to let you add custom url there or not.</blockquote>

Adam M Moderator

Hi,

I have updated the code for you, please check the result.

sebbs Friend

Wow great! How did you do it! … My boss moved the site over to another server so I need to implement the changes there!
    Is it easy to update or should I get you the ftp info?
    Thank you so much for all your help!

sebbs Friend

I noticed the United States link isn’t working … do you know why?

Adam M Moderator

Hi,

1. First, you need to open file root_folder/modules/mod_jaslideshow/tmpl/default_articles.php and look for this line :

<h3><?php echo $helper->trimString( $item->title, $titleMaxChars );?></h3>

then update as below :

<h3><a href="<?php echo $item->link;?>"><?php echo $helper->trimString( $item->title, $titleMaxChars );?></a></h3>

2. Open root_folder/templates/ja_travel/css/template.css and add this code to style the hyperlink :

#bd .ja-slide-thumbs .ja-slide-thumb h3 a {
    color: #fff;
    text-decoration: none;
    }

3. Because the link can be taken from article only so if you set ‘United States’ as ‘Category List’, it will cause this problem.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum