Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

<em>@kmkmedia 489430 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you! The above fix worked for me. Do you guys know why it seems like the templates are getting away from set maximum heights or automatically adjusting the height based on the scaled image? I use joomlart templates daily at work and have noticed that I have to come to the forums just to set a max slide height or make the slide autoplay(I didn’t think about setting in with css. I thought there was a file that had the set height in it somewhere in the slideshow acm folder). Is there a reason why the slideshow features(buttons and boxes to input values in the backend) are starting to go away or make it so it has to be changed in code?

Thanks,</blockquote>

It’s an interesting question/issue – one which I will forward onto the JA Development Team for review/thought.

TomC Moderator

<em>@kmkmedia 489430 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you! The above fix worked for me. Do you guys know why it seems like the templates are getting away from set maximum heights or automatically adjusting the height based on the scaled image? I use joomlart templates daily at work and have noticed that I have to come to the forums just to set a max slide height or make the slide autoplay(I didn’t think about setting in with css. I thought there was a file that had the set height in it somewhere in the slideshow acm folder). Is there a reason why the slideshow features(buttons and boxes to input values in the backend) are starting to go away or make it so it has to be changed in code?

Thanks,</blockquote>

It’s an interesting question/issue – one which I will forward onto the JA Development Team for review/thought.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@kmkmedia: About the image you could not fix with dimension width and height, when that the image will be scale with exactly width and height very ugly, you only set the image scale with width or height and the image will be scale with width and height.

With dimension width and height in Slideshow style of JA ACM module is setting width and height 100% it’s auto scale the image of module to fix with dimension of your layout, you can see it from my screenshot

Ninja Lead Moderator

@kmkmedia:
    About the image, you should not fix the dimension for both width and height, it doesn’ look nice when image is scaled. You can set for width (or height) only instead.

With dimension width and height in Slideshow style of JA ACM module is setting width and height 100% it’s auto scale the image of module to fix with dimension of your layout, you can see it from my screenshot

tom_laan84 Friend

How do you auto play the slideshow? my script.js is empty in this template.

tom_laan84 Friend

How do you auto play the slideshow? my script.js is empty in this template.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@tom_laan84 496979 wrote:</em><blockquote>How do you auto play the slideshow? my script.js is empty in this template.</blockquote>

This way will help you to do that

Open templates/ja_rent/acm/slideshow/tmpl/style-owl.php file

find and change

<script>
    (function($){
    jQuery(document).ready(function($) {
    $("#acm-slideshow-<?php echo $module->id; ?> .owl-carousel").owlCarousel({
    slideSpeed : 300,
    paginationSpeed : 400,
    singleItem:true,
    pagination:true,
    navigation : true,
    autoPlay: false,
    });
    });
    })(jQuery);

</script>

to

<script>
    (function($){
    autoPlay: true,
    });
    });
    })(jQuery);

</script>

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@tom_laan84 496979 wrote:</em><blockquote>How do you auto play the slideshow? my script.js is empty in this template.</blockquote>

This way will help you to do that

Open templates/ja_rent/acm/slideshow/tmpl/style-owl.php file

find and change

<script>
    (function($){
    autoPlay: false,
    });
    });
    })(jQuery);

</script>

to

<script>
    (function($){
    autoPlay: true,
    });
    });
    })(jQuery);

</script>

Radonja Djurisic Friend

@ninja Lead

this slideshow need some fix 🙂

ninja can u help with this?
    images in slideshow are really bad

any way to fix this to be normal ? and responsive with no image expanded or shrink ?

Radonja Djurisic Friend

@ninja Lead

any way to fix this to be normal ? and responsive with no image expanded or shrink ?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@tolja 500413 wrote:</em><blockquote>@Ninja Lead

any way to fix this to be normal ? and responsive with no image expanded or shrink ?</blockquote>
    @tolja: You should create new thread for your new question, it would be helpful for community if someone has the same question.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@tolja 500413 wrote:</em><blockquote>@Ninja Lead

any way to fix this to be normal ? and responsive with no image expanded or shrink ?</blockquote>
    @tolja: You should create new thread for your new question, it would be helpful for community if someone has the same question.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

This topic contains 27 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum