Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I have a Joomla 3.4.5 system (recently upgraded from 2.5.28) it was running Purity 2 and was working fine. I wanted to move to Purity 3 so tried uploading the package but my with no success so first of all I extracted the Purity 3 template zip file and FTP’d it to the temp file on my website. When I tried to get the system to install this zip file it screwed up my site and what you get when you try to access it is the message below, or, if you try to access the administrator backend I just get a blank screen so i cannot get inside to unpublish anything. Any suggestions? I currently have a backup live site loaded. Any suggestions would be welcome. I have already tried resetting the default templates in the SQL database but it makes no difference. I have a spare copy of the website currently online but I would like to reinstate the broken version rather than rebuild from an Akeeba archive. Thanks in Advance Dennis

500 – Unknown column ‘a.title_alias’ in ‘field list’ SQL=SELECT a.id, a.asset_id, a.title, a.alias, a.title_alias, a.introtext, a.fulltext, CASE WHEN badcats.id is null THEN a.state ELSE 0 END AS state, a.mask, a.catid, a.created, a.created_by, a.created_by_alias, CASE WHEN a.modified = 0 THEN a.created ELSE a.modified END as modified, a.modified_by, a.checked_out, a.checked_out_time, a.publish_up, a.publish_down, a.images, a.urls, a.attribs, a.version, a.parentid, a.ordering, a.metakey, a.metadesc, a.access, a.hits, a.metadata, a.featured, a.language, a.xreference,c.title AS category_title, c.alias AS category_alias, c.access AS category_access,u.name AS author,( SELECT MAX(contact.id) AS id FROM jos_contact_details AS contact WHERE contact.published = 1 AND contact.user_id = a.created_by) as contactid,parent.title as parent_title, parent.id as parent_id, parent.path as parent_route, parent.alias as parent_alias,ROUND(v.rating_sum / v.rating_count, 0) AS rating, v.rating_count as rating_count FROM jos_content AS a LEFT JOIN jos_categories AS c on c.id = a.catid LEFT JOIN jos_users AS u on u.id = a.created_by LEFT JOIN jos_categories as parent ON parent.id = c.parent_id LEFT JOIN jos_content_rating AS v ON a.id = v.content_id LEFT OUTER JOIN (SELECT cat.id as id FROM jos_categories AS cat JOIN jos_categories AS parent ON cat.lft BETWEEN parent.lft AND parent.rgt WHERE parent.extension = ‘com_content’ AND parent.published <= 0 GROUP BY cat.id) AS badcats ON badcats.id = c.id WHERE a.id = 79 AND (a.publish_up = ‘0000-00-00 00:00:00’ OR a.publish_up <= ‘2015-11-08 17:38:42’) AND (a.publish_down = ‘0000-00-00 00:00:00’ OR a.publish_down >= ‘2015-11-08 17:38:42’) AND (a.state = 1 OR a.state =2)

pavit Moderator

Hi there

Did you installed new t3 Framework version ?

Purity II run on Jat3V2 Framework plugin PurityIII template runs on T3 Framework template

So you will need to install other then template also the T3 Framework plugin and disable old T3V2 plugin

pavit Moderator

Hi there

Did you installed new t3 Framework version ?

Purity II run on Jat3V2 Framework plugin PurityIII template runs on T3 Framework template

So you will need to install other then template also the T3 Framework plugin and disable old T3V2 plugin

dorsetjoomlart Friend

Yes indeed but I can’t get into the back end of my site, all I now see is a blank screen so how can I disable T3V2 plugin? I can get into the site via FTP or PHP Admin, can you tell me how to disable items from there?

dorsetjoomlart Friend

Yes indeed but I can’t get into the back end of my site, all I now see is a blank screen so how can I disable T3V2 plugin? I can get into the site via FTP or PHP Admin, can you tell me how to disable items from there?

pavit Moderator

can you tell me how to disable items from there?

Use phpmyadmin and check for your xxx_extensions then filter for type = plugin and then edit plugin to disable

click on execute at bottom

pavit Moderator

can you tell me how to disable items from there?

Use phpmyadmin and check for your xxx_extensions then filter for type = plugin and then edit plugin to disable

click on execute at bottom

dorsetjoomlart Friend

OK thanks for that but it did not help. I am now trying to disable any reference to Purity 2 or 3 in the database. Do you know where the default template for Joomla would be referenced?

dorsetjoomlart Friend

OK thanks for that but it did not help. I am now trying to disable any reference to Purity 2 or 3 in the database. Do you know where the default template for Joomla would be referenced?

pavit Moderator

<em>@dorsetjoomlart 501458 wrote:</em><blockquote>OK thanks for that but it did not help. I am now trying to disable any reference to Purity 2 or 3 in the database. Do you know where the default template for Joomla would be referenced?</blockquote>

Hi

I’m sorry but there are a lot of them into database, so maybe would be easier if you can restore a backup and start again from scratch or hire someone to migrate templates in the correct way

Best regards

pavit Moderator

<em>@dorsetjoomlart 501458 wrote:</em><blockquote>OK thanks for that but it did not help. I am now trying to disable any reference to Purity 2 or 3 in the database. Do you know where the default template for Joomla would be referenced?</blockquote>

Hi

I’m sorry but there are a lot of them into database, so maybe would be easier if you can restore a backup and start again from scratch or hire someone to migrate templates in the correct way

Best regards

dorsetjoomlart Friend

Yes I agree I will give up on trying to sort this out. However I have migrated templates before, for some reason this one went spectacularly wrong!

dorsetjoomlart Friend

Yes I agree I will give up on trying to sort this out. However I have migrated templates before, for some reason this one went spectacularly wrong!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dorsetjoomlart 8 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum