Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I can not set the home page as the demo site. The images of the articles do not appear either …. help !!!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    On your site, you have not added the image to the articles.
    In the demo, all article use images in the article via images and links option in the article.
    Here is documentation helps you to setup site like demo.

if you would like to see how the demo site is set up for each menu and module, I suggest you download and installed the quickstart package on localhost with sample data.

Regards

milanofree Friend

Hi,
    I tried to set the links for the images but the result is white homepage.
    Why does not it automatically take the images in the articles as the old template did?

How to solve the problem? Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    We used the core Joomla features to add an image in all new templates that is useful and good for SEO as well.
    You need to add the image in the intro image as i suggested to get same view like in demo.
    if you are getting white page after adding image kindly share a temp super user details of site in private reply with details of page where you are getting white page.

Regards

milanofree Friend

Link images put on: Gli Autobus del Jazz a Bologna (category Eventi)
    Now homepage is white.
    Super admin details on first post, thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I installed Plugin JA Content Type on site and the article is showing the image now.
    This plugin was not installed on your site.

Regards

milanofree Friend

OK thanks. Now the problem is that I have to manually insert all the links to the images in the articles?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

On your site, you have not added the image to the articles.
    In the demo, all article use images in the article via images and links option in the article.

This is not a problem, its necessary to add images on articles so the intro image will show.

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum