Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

If you’re anything like me, you’ve probably created a brand new website, Submitted it to a few
    search engines and hoped that people would mysteriously show up at your site and buy
    whatever it is you were selling.
    After a couple of weeks go by and only a few stray people show up at your website, you decide
    to try and “optimize” your website around your main keyword in hopes that you just might rank
    well in 1 of the millions of search engines. Another couple of weeks go by and still no luck.
    At this point you probably give up and decide to either build another website around a different
    target market or just lose all hope and quit. Well, news flash, as you’ve probably figured out by
    now, this is not the way to go about doing things.

seowork735 Friend

New to SEO? The Free Beginner’s Guide to SEO has been read over 1 million times and provides the information you need to rank better. http://blogaboutseo.com/

smithsinha Friend

Few SEO tips are:-

1. Install SeoQuake, Firefox plugin. Afterwards accretion restart Firefox.
    2. Go to Google attending and alter settings that actualization 100 ancient results. Normally it shows ancient 10 results, Activate seoquake.
    3. Search: inurl:blog “post a comment” Moreearnnote: change the babble (= keyword) Moreearn with your keywords. This should actualization a annual of websites or blogs accompanying to your blog niche. Always abuse on anteroom accompanying blogs.
    4. seoquake will retrieved all the admonition (this will depend on your amalgamation speed).
    5. With seoquake you can arrangement the after-effects by PR, Sorting is up to you.

Find SEO services

danudiane Friend

These are few great tips for all beginners, so I must to say thanks for that, maybe will help me in my work to get a good rank for my friv website. But also there are a lot of other things to do in order to be ranked on the first page in SERP, I am sure about this. On page optimization, as well as off page work – everything is very important.

elmanarah Friend

Beginners Guide is available at Google Webmaster site,SEOMOZ,SEOBOOK,SEL,DP and SEJ.
    Let me add few things that every SEO guy need to consider.
    –Start your journey with Google keyword suggestion tool and select the primary and secondary keywords you want to target for your website.
    –Make some good landing pages and optimize them by repeating major keyword twice in title and once in Description.Make sure all addition looks natural.Keywords forget about them no one cares about them rather they are used for penalties rather than rank.
    –HTAGS H! and H2 only with alternate keywords.
    –Bold and italic have very low role now.
    –Do add main keywords as alternate text for Image.
    –Off site bookmark it,share it and than move on with earning links or building links the smart way.

nidhivyas Friend

Tips of simple SEO
    You can create a new website.
    You can used to different page in website.
    You can upload image .
    You can used to social network in websites.
    Best SEO for your websites.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  nidhivyas 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum