Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    In Teline V is only possible to display Modules sidebar-1 position with JoomlArt Advanced Custom Module in his left.
    Why is the position sidebar-1 depends on JoomlArt Advanced Custom Module? How to display the position sidebar-1 without Advanced Custom Module?
    And how can I make the position sidebar-1 appears on all pages?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi there,

There is no constraint between sidebar-1 position and ACM module, it will depend on the layout you’re using for pages on your site.

JA Teline V provides multiple layouts by default that allows you to build content your way, please check out this documentation for how they’re structured: http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/ja-teline-v/how-to#layout-config

CONFORTURIS, LDA. Friend

I’m using the Default layout and the sidebar position can not display on all pages.
    I configured module to display on all pages but can not.

CONFORTURIS, LDA. Friend

I’m using the Default layout and the sidebar position can not display on all pages.
    I configured module to display on all pages but can not.

Saguaros Moderator

You can PM me the login details of site you’re working on. I will take a look.

Saguaros Moderator

You can PM me the login details of site you’re working on. I will take a look.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum