Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi

I am giving this template, forum, and T3 framework one more try before I switch to something else.

How do I do overrides for magazine template?

Why are the images and Youtube embed code making images and videos to their real size (too big) in module position Sidebar-2? In Joomla Protostar template, this issue never existed in module position 7.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The Magazine layout is a defined in the templates/purirty_iii/html/com_content/category/magazine.php
    There are more files you can see in the same folder with name magazine are used for this layout to show the articles.

You can create an override of this layout in the templates/purirty_iii/local/html/com_content/category/magazine.php

For the sidebar 2 image issue can u provide a screenshot of issue and the URL on which you facing this issue, i will check it and suggest you changes to fix the issue.

Regards

ronne2017 Friend

Ok, this did not help at all.

When you do adjustments in Magictools, everything changes back, and you have to start all over again customizing.

I can not post my URL because of reasons. But this has nothing to woth Joomla 3 or JCE Editor. It has to do with the template Purity and Sidebar-2

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    For the Thememagic after you make changes, kindly save the new theme, and select new theme for the template style to apply the changes.

For the sidebar issue, you can share the screenshot of the issue also check the demo site URL.
    I have not found any issue in the sidebar, The URL is required to check the problem on your site.

Regards

ronne2017 Friend

This is a example, on how images and videos are dollpasing in sidebar-2. They have their real size, instead of adjusting to the module position. This was not a problem in Joomla Protostar. So it has to do with Purity 3 or t3 framework.

1. example
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    In the screenshot, its hard to assume style issue, kindly share working site URL here so that i can check this issue and suggest you fix for it.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum