Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I have problems to set menu to show in some subcategories
    It is set to show on all pages but it doesn’t
    It is normal on http://ginex-int.si/index.php/en/references/construction%5B/url]
    but in submenu it doesn’t show http://ginex-int.si/index.php/en/references/construction/engineering-constructions%5B/url]
    Any idea how to solve it?

Thank you.

z,

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I see the parent (construction menu item) menu item is working fine with the top menu. But submenu item does not work, you should give me the admin login of your site via Set as private reply. I will help you to check it directly on your site.

Regards

uzvezda Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I could not access the backend of your site with your provided above, you can check and give me again. I will help you to check the problem directly on your site.

uzvezda Friend
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I have upgraded T3v2 framework directly on your site. Now, the problem on your site is gone. You can check it again let me know if it helps

1. Screen-Shot-2016-01-21-at-22.02.41
    uzvezda Friend
    uzvezda Friend
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I am so sorry about the problem on your site but please look at the screenshot here,

You will see the select menu from the backend of your site only supports 2nd level, that’s why you can not select 3rd level.

1. Screen-Shot-2016-01-22-at-21.59.01
    uzvezda Friend
    uzvezda Friend

It works now. All you need to do is to select all menus in template style which you like to sssign to certain menu. So far 3rd level is working fine.
    Thank you for helping me find solution.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  uzvezda 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum