Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

hi guys,

if’ve a problem with displaying the JA Slideshow Lite Module on mobile devices.
    I’m using the corporate Layout and put the slideshow on position-0 under the masthead (instead of slideshow position in default).

It works fine on my desktop, but it’s not displayed on mobile devices. Any suggestions?

chavan Friend

you need to enable that position in the responsive layout in the Template Manager of the JA template you use.

Also slideshow in mobile device is not recommended. It won’t look good. Please advice

scm7mae Friend

Hi All,

I have a similar problem in the corporate layout. Slideshow disappears at a particular width, which means on a mobile device, the slideshow cannot be seen. I would like to enable it. Currently the slideshow position is enabled in the responsive layout too, but iPhone or other mobile device’s screen width must be less that the pre-configured options in the responsive layout of Large Medium Small etc.

Please can you explain how I can enable it for anything less than the Small option, or tell me how to re-define the width settings for each of the pre-defined options in the responsive template?

Rgds,

scm7mae

lndesigns Friend

Me too.. I would like slideshow to show on mobile, but it won’t.. even though the position is enabled in responsive layout.
    why won’t it show?

chavan Friend

@lndesigns

please post your site Url and admin details via PM

@scm7mae

chavan Friend

@lndesigns

@scm7mae

scm7mae Friend

PM sent @chavan

lndesigns Friend
    lndesigns Friend
    chavan Friend

@scm7mae

I have removed the hidden-xs on the DIV tag in this page /tpls/blocks/slideshow.php

the issue is fixed

chavan Friend

@scm7mae

I have removed the hidden-xs on the DIV tag in this page /tpls/blocks/slideshow.php

the issue is fixed

scm7mae Friend

thanks very much!!

scm7mae Friend

thanks very much!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  scm7mae 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum