Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Congratulations ShannonN!

Now, normally we don’t do this (it’ll be more of a special occasion) but I’d like to congratulate ShannonN on becoming the first person to reach 1000 posts!

ShannonN has been a great addition to the forum, including most posts being helpful and created towards assisting others.

You’ll get a special 1000 post badge very soon (hopefully) – still waiting for Hung and the team to get back from holidays.

YOUR PRIZE:
    To thank ShannonN for all his hard work, and to also give him something he can have now (instead of waiting for the guys to come back), I’d like to award Shannon with a $5 Music download gift voucher, which can be redeemed from ripit.com.au – check your PM ShannonN!

Menalto Friend

There’s a long way to the top, CONGRATULATIONS ShannonN:D

ErikThorsen Friend

Yes, congrats mate! Well on you!! :p

ShannonN Friend

ErikThorsen;19489Yes, congrats mate! Well on you!! :p

Thanks guys
    Your turn next

mmckeen Friend

Congrats Shannon! You have been a great help to me and I wish you all the best!:D

ShannonN Friend

mmckeen;19557Congrats Shannon! You have been a great help to me and I wish you all the best!:D

Cheers Mate, How’s the site going and everything?

Cheers ShannonN

mmckeen Friend

Things are good … I have double the unique visitors to the site in just 4 months. Still a very small site but its growing.

instantinlaw Friend

Hey Shannon,
    Here is my belated congrats. I was offline for a couple of days.
    Keep up the great work! 😀

desdevlover Friend

Is it important so that post which in Announcement Forums?
    JA lam an chan qua, bi dan My che la phai.

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@desdevlover 19652 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is it important so that post which in Announcement Forums?
    JA lam an chan qua, bi dan My che la phai.</blockquote>
    Moved to an appropriate area.

ShannonN Friend

MiCCAS;19839Moved to an appropriate area.

C’mon guys! 6 days down the track and I’ve posted another 161 posts most of which are legitimate support and help replies 🙂

Time you got cracking

ErikThorsen Friend

You can’t possibly be doing your homework ShannonN. Neither can you be doing any kind of work. Darned, you should get full employment status at JA..

instantinlaw Friend

ErikThorsen;20255You can’t possibly be doing your homework ShannonN. Neither can you be doing any kind of work. Darned, you should get full employment status at JA..

You did’nt know Erik? Shannon is the Energizer Bunny, he just keeps going and going. 😉

ShannonN Friend

ErikThorsen;20255You can’t possibly be doing your homework ShannonN. Neither can you be doing any kind of work. Darned, you should get full employment status at JA..

Hee Hee you’re probably correct I’m on holidays between semesters but I return for another 14 weeks on Tuesday in between I’m determined to make some video tutorials and pick a template t totally explore and rewrite a decent guide with tutes, hints etc Then maybe ppl will be nice to me hee hee, seeing you haven’t rreplied to my email about soccer icons etc et I hate being snubbed . . .

But I admit I’m slowing down only 14 posts thereabouts in the last 24 hrs, guess I’m getting slack
    😀 Shanny

bigrk Friend

I guess I am really late to this party. Keep up the good work! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  ErikThorsen 16 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum