Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi All
    Yes I’m giving up helping out here on the forums and thought I’d say c ya

Its been fun but way too demanding on my time and study commitments, and a lot of frustrated posters wanting help, taking their frustration out on me and becoming abusive narky etc

While in the main ppl respect the time and effort you put in

Ja has to seriously start to classify and define its area of support and confine it to templates not Joomla . I know Miccas has a draft set of rules up for review, I hope it goes further and is productive

It also has to weed out the members of other template makers who troll this forum promoting Joomlaworks, Rocketheme etc and making derogatory remarks about JA support, service etc

Cheers All success in all you do
    ShannonN

Michael Casha Friend

It was nice having you here ShannonN, you’re more than welcome back any time even if you need help yourself!

bigrk Friend

I just came back and now you’re leaving. There must be some kind of a revolving door somewhere. So it’s there if you change your mind but school is way more important. Good luck and maybe we’ll see you down the road.

desdevlover Friend

CU soon, Shan!

instantinlaw Friend

Well, I’m sorry to see you go Shannon.
    I hope you reconsider when you finish school, and return. You have been very helpful in the forum, and we will miss you.

swemmel Friend

Shannon,

I wish you success with your study. Thanks for all the help and effort you put here on the forums. Hope to see you back one day.

Kind Regards,
    Peter

ErikThorsen Friend

You MUST come back and visit us from time to time, even though you don’t do any support here! It has been a great pleasure getting aquainted with you ( even though only on the web ) and I sure hope to meet you again here on the forums!!

Work hard and God Bless ShannonN!

Erik

MuffinDCC Friend

Studying is definantly the most important thing, good luck 🙂

joelbautista Friend

Good luck on your studies and thanks for all your help!

Joel

Hung Dinh Friend

Good luck Shannon! I hope you will be doing well with your study. Whenever you have time, please drop by and say hello
    We ll miss you :((

desdevlover Friend

He was banned?

ErikThorsen Friend

Self chosen banning to “avoid” dropping by the forum to say hello. He needed to be banned so he didn’t get tempted to get in again.. 🙂 He will be back when he has studied a bit more I hope.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  ErikThorsen 16 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum