Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

hello, if sh404sef is enabled, it loads only the first page of content and then it says “no more pages to load”.
    I am using sh404sef for many years and I cant loose my hundreds indexed urls and other SEO things.
    Can you help me please?

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi jiriruzek,

I have already checked on your site, there are only 17 items in ‘Homepage’ category.
    Please add more items to use infinity-scroll.

If you want to append all content to homepage. Please create a category as a parent category. Then point home menu item to that category.

Please check your site again. I enabled sh404sef plugin but does not see the problem.

Please check the configuration on your site again and let me know the result.

Regards

jiriruzek Friend

homepage is ok, i dont want more content there … try page “fotoglosy”, there is a lot of articles. sh404 is on now and you will see only the first loaded articles …

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi jiriruzek.

It seems you have used .html for page extension.
    🙂 I have fixed on your site. Please check again.

Regards

jiriruzek Friend

it works great now, thank you. but explain it, please, what do you mean “used .html …”? 🙂

jiriruzek Friend

ehm … explain, please … because now it loads also 2nd page, but no more … there are many more articles in the category 🙂

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi jiriruzek,

I have checked again and see that the conflict can not be solved with our site only.
    JA Wall we use page number as parameter to load the next set of items.

For example.
    fotoglosy/page-2.html
    fotoglosy/page-3.html

But you have config those parameter in sh404sef and there was no ‘page-3’ or even ‘page-4’

You have to create new sef link for page 3, page 4 and so on.

blog/fotoglosy/page-2.html should be equal to index.php?option=com_content&Itemid=157&id=10&lang=en&layout=blog&limit=20&limitstart=20&view=category

blog/fotoglosy/page-3.html should be equal to index.php?option=com_content&Itemid=157&id=10&lang=en&layout=blog&limit=20&limitstart=40&view=category

blog/fotoglosy/page-4.html should be equal to index.php?option=com_content&Itemid=157&id=10&lang=en&layout=blog&limit=20&limitstart=60&view=category

You have do it by yourself.

Regards

jiriruzek Friend

ok, thank you for help 🙂

digitalmediaguy Friend

I disabled the sh404sef suffix of .html like you said to in your post… But I still don’t get the second page of results from JA Wall!?

I noticed… In the back of sh404sef all of my urls still have the .html at the end… You said to the other poster to add the urls? pagination links? Can you explain what you mean? How to do this? Mine is still broken :-/

I only get one page of results!

NOTE: I have thousands of urls… so doing it by hand isn’t really an option for me… Is there a bulk way?

digitalmediaguy Friend

Pretty please?

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi digitalmediaguy,

JA Wall use ‘infinity scroll’ to load more articles.
    It have behavior like the same as paging function of joomla.
    For example: you have 1000 articles, and set limit to 20 articles per page, so you will have 50 pages.

By default, joomla will add a limitstart=?? to indicated which page will be load.
    For ex: limitstart=40, mean the third page will be loaded.

You need to modify the sh404sef link to enable the same behavior.
    For ex:
    index/category_name will map to index.php/category_name?limitstart=0
    index/category_name/page-1.php will map to index.php/category_name?limitstart=20
    index/category_name/page-2.php will map to index.php/category_name?limitstart=40

and on homepage:
    / will map to index?limitstart=0
    /page-1.php will map to index.php?limitstart=20
    /page-2.php will map to index.php?limitstart=40

All article link will not need to updated. But the paging link need to follow the rule. Please check again the and rebuild the sh404sef links.

Regards

digitalmediaguy Friend

Thanks Wall Crasher… I appreciate the help…

Im not quite sure I fully understand?… Would you mind breaking it down just a bit more? Sorry….

In the back of sh404sef I have a list of urls in the “URL Manager”… each of these has an SEFurl and a Non-SEFurl…. I have almost 7,000 urls listed…

I can find the main category urls… there are only about 20 of them…. For example… one of my main category urls is “pink” so the record in sh404sef looks like this:

SEF URL = pink
    Non-SEF = index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=617&id=35&lang=en&l ayout=category&task=category&view=itemlist

I tried modifying the sef url and got a redirect loop error… the non-SEF url is grayed out so I can’t seem to edit it… I figured maybe I just add the ?limitstart=0 paramater but I don’t know… I am stuck :-/

maybe something with the alias? urgh?.. So close… yet so far away 😉

Thanks again for helping,

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi digitalmediaguy,

You should change the url by hand. But those link will not too much.
    Please take a look picture for more detail.

http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/662/2411217810.png
    http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/662/2527157592.png

Please make sure you have the latest version of JA Wall, and ‘page’ should be lower case.

Please use this attachment file and overwrite /templates/ja_wall/js/wall.js if you want ‘page’ case-insensitive.

Regards

1. wall.zip
    digitalmediaguy Friend

Ok… I have replaced that wall.js file….

HOWEVER… the problem is still not fixed… I will send you a picture of my url list…. all of my urls already have limitstart but it still doesn’t work!!!

It says no more pages to load on each main menu item still…

🙁

1. Screen-Shot-2012-09-18-at-9.08.51-AM
    digitalmediaguy Friend

Sadly… it’s been two weeks now… THIS PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED!!!

Can ANYBODY help?!

I have threads on both sh404sef and joomlart… and have had a private support ticket open for over a week…. FAIL

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

This topic contains 29 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  arun2006th 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum