Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

when i choose the "most recent first" in the component settings, then the search results page loads very slow. The results never come.

It’s hard to know what problem if we don’t have your site URL, and admin account. We have tried on our demo and it all works fine.
    Update your site info here then we’ll take a look at the problem on your site.

attex Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    attex Friend

Hi again!
    Any news?
    My biggest problem is that i have large queries when the sorting results are descending (most recent first). I have in my #_k2_items table about 45.000 articles.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

The info you provided didn’t work, so we could not check problem on your site.

You can access this link, paste your site URL to see the problems your site has that makes the loading speed slow :

https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/

attex Friend

the problem is in the descending results page. with the same faults the ascending results page doesn’t have problems. Anyway your component doesn’t work good in a large site.

Luna Garden Moderator

the problem is in the descending results page. with the same faults the ascending results page doesn’t have problems. Anyway your component doesn’t work good in a large site.

For the PageSpeed, it’s hard to know what cause it loads slow, so you can research on Google to find the best way to improve PageSpeed of your website.

In our side, we did make a lot of improvement to make JA K2 Filter works well on website with big data, but it seems not enough. We’ll try to improve more about how JA K2 Filter work, and it will be a long way to go, not be easy or fast as we want. Hope you understand.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum