Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello, I am new to the forum, I just installed Purity III (through quickstart with sample data) and I have a question: I would like to show the contents of the Corporate Layout on my home page, so I can start make changes to that content.

How to do this?

I already set the layout as default and did the assigment for all the menus, but it does not change the contents of the homepage.

Thank you for help and sorry for newbie question.

Saguaros Moderator

Greetings,

Basically, with templates built with T3 framework (like Purity III), to build up a page, it will relate to Template style, Layout and menu item.

For Corporate page in Purity III, you will need to:
    1) Create ‘Corporate’ template style under: Extensions > Templates
    2) Open this style, assign ‘corporate’ layout to this template style via ‘Layout’ tab
    3) Create menu item, in your case, it’s home menu item.
    4) Assign ‘Corporate’ template style you just created to the home menu item.

Check out this guideline for which positions are included in this layout, then assign your desired modules to associated positions as you wish: https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/purity-iii/layout-in-details#corporate-layout

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

leosampaio250 Friend

Thanks for the answer. I believe I followed the steps correctly but still did not work as I expected.

I wish all contents of the sample data of the "corporate" template appeared as homepage.

Did these steps that you guided me do that?

It’s important to say that I’m a beginner, so I may be missing out at some point.

Saguaros Moderator

Yes, these are basic steps in Joomla to set up a page. Kindly follow the documentation of this template. We provide detailed instruction there.

leosampaio250 Friend

I got it, I was looking the wrong place.

Thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  leosampaio250 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum