Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello, Yes the Admin Template looks beautiful, is a great Job.

Well, I miss the "Search Tools" filter – functions in all categories. How can I turn on this? This is an important thing. In all other Admin Templates we have the "Search Tools", in La Admin missing.

Please see my Sceenshot so you know what I mean

ask for help

Many Thanks Rene

1. SearchTools1
    2. SearchTools2
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Rene,

We’re aware of this and already fixed it. It will be included in upcoming release version of this template.

Please stay tuned.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Rene,

The ‘Search Tool’ is available in latest released version of JA Admin template. Please check it out.

Cheers!!!

Rene Friend

Yes i have see this, is a very good Job the Admin Template thanks. One Idea i have, make a file with all user settings and make this download- and uploadeable, a good feature…?!?!

Rene

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi Rene,

Sounds like a good feature. Will discuss with devs and see if its practical at this stage. For now, I want to have some custom modules for popular extensions. So that the dashboard will be more richer with relevant information. A JA User module supporting joomla users, K2 users and EasySocial user is almost done for now. Hope to release it soon.

Regards

Arvind

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 7 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum