Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

The search results show but underneath the slideshow and featured module. Which means scrolling to view. I have checked and they are not assigned to show on the menu search item.

site is http://www.focus-sb.co.uk

How can I make it work like the temp demo

pavit Moderator

I have checked and they are not assigned to show on the menu search item.

Hi

Verify that your search menu item has assigned the default decor layout and not the features layout, if you are still having problems with it you can share a temp super user account to your backend so i will have a look at your settings ?

desmats Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    desmats Friend
    pavit Moderator

Hi there

The account provided doesn’t works, could you double check it ?

desmats Friend
    pavit Moderator

I set your search menu item exactly like the template demo page, but the page won’t change adding to the end of url the .html extension , that means your sh404SEFextension is overriding page configuration, so you should make your changes on that component before.

Regards

desmats Friend

This is driving me nuts! – what should the url be?

Any help would be appreciated

pavit Moderator

This is driving me nuts! – what should the url be?

To solve this issue if you are not able to restore default pages, uninstall the sh404SEF component and you will see all pages with correct urls and without suffixes.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum