Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

i have two language arabic and english and i have soldiers search but when click on search button show template default only , so when template is arabic must show search result from soldiers in arabic template but that’s not happened show result with default template only .

http://www.tujar.net/1

try to make search process and you will understand what i mean .
    Thanks

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ahmedmaher,

Please stay tuned while I’m checking this matter for you and I will reply back shortly.

Best regards,

Adam.

ahmedmaher Friend

thank you , please i need to find the problem Quickly

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ahmedmaher,

Thanks for your patience. In module setting >>> Target itemid >>> please make sure that you type in the ID of appropriate menu item for that language.

ahmedmaher Friend

how i can know Target id for arabic language????

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ahmedmaher,

You can navigate to backend >>> Menus >>> choose your Arabic menu >>> next to the menu item is menu ID. The Target itemid parameter means when you choose search, the search page will open under that menu item.

ahmedmaher Friend

i have two language english and arabic i need when site is arabic soldiers search will be arabic and when be english search in english how i can do that ???

ahmedmaher Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ahmedmaher Friend
    ahmedmaher Friend
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @ahmedmaher,

You will need to create 2 search module, one for English and other for Arabic (in module editing page, you will see the option to assign it to specific language). Now in module that you assigned to English, set the Target itemid to specific English menu item and do the same for other module but assign it to specific Arabic menu item instead.

ahmedmaher Friend

i already do that !!!! you can check

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ahmedmaher,

I’ve just checked your site and see the search page display correctly, it’s just because all assets are not setup properly for multilingual (they display in all languages). For this task, please check Solidres documentation here.

ahmedmaher Friend

i want language package , i don’t want translation from (Falang) , i already translate Language Package like this example http://www.solidres.com/documentation/joomla-documentation/15-others/20-how-to-make-a-language-package-for-solidres

but arabic don’t show !!!!!!!!

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ahmedmaher,

Language pack which mean frontend / backend translation text for the extension itself. The link I sent above is the way Solidres handle assets (the content), where you want to display different assets content in different languages.

If you choose search in the template, you will be redirected to the page where you can see the Arabic menu (website language also changed as well) but the remaining is English because you only have English assets in your site.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum