Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    Noob question here. But i am having problems trying to implement searching articles by typing in the username of the author in the search box. As i am trying to implement an art posting gallery system, it is quite important for me to have this function for the search, besides just searching the content, i will need users the ability to search by article.
    cheers
    -sen

Saguaros Moderator

Hi @senshine,

Thought that you will need to use a search extension which supports this feature.

Regards

senshine Friend

ok. I will give it a go and play around! thanks for the prompt reply!

Saguaros Moderator

You’re welcome!

senshine Friend

Hi,
    I installed the JA k2 filter component. All the plugins/components/modules are installed:JA K2 Filter theme, JA K2 Filter Package for J25 & J3.x, JA K2 Filter Module for J25 & J3.x, JA K2 Filter Plg for J25 & J3.x.
    Right after, i went on to components->JA K2 Filter and click update indexing and i got an error popup saying: Duplicate entry .. (See attached image).
    I tried to fix database, but it seems fine.
    Any help would be appreciated!
    -sen

1. taxono
    Saguaros Moderator

Kindly share the credentials of your site so I can take a look.

senshine Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Let me check and will get back to you soon.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It due to the unique key in column: ‘#__jak2filter_tamonomy_map.taxonomy_map_id’

We removed it and the indexing should be working now.

Kindly check.

Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum