Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

@ekra

In which browser can we replicate the issue?

ekra Friend

Thanks for answer on quick and to terribly formulated question. Hopefully more clear:

• lens (demo-version) with current versions (firefox, IC, edge) on "yoga with W10" mostly ok..
      (but not testet systematically)

• lens (demo-version) with current version CHROME on "yoga with W10":
      — by click on an article you see only the upper part of it and you can’t scroll with the article scrollbar ("auto mode" -> PC-mode?) and the main scrollbar doesn’t help for the article => ??
      — if you use the smartphone mode => all ok (because the article-scrollbar is eliminated and you can scroll with the main scrollbar trough the hole article, he takes this function)
      — if you use explicit the tablet mode => you see the scrollbar of the article but it’s not useable (and you don’t see the whole article and the main-scrollbar don’t works on the level of the article).

• lens (demo-version) with current versions (firefox, chrome, IC) on "older laptop with Windows 7"
      => all ok !

over all => perhaps the article view in lens is only a problem of the tablet mode (if my yoga is understood automatically as a tablet; but i’m not quite sure).

Hope you got what i want say . Thanks in advance for fix
    Nice time

Saguaros Moderator

You can try this tweak:

• Go to file: ROOT//templates/ja_lens/js/wall.js
    • Line 110-123
      else if ($.browser.chrome || $.browser.safari) {
                  $(doc).bind('mousewheel.iscroll', $.proxy(window.popupIscroll._wheel, window.popupIscroll));
                  var script = doc.createElement('script');
                  script.src = JADef.tplurl + 'js/scrollevent.js';
                  doc.body.appendChild(script);
              }

I attach this js file here so you can check.

1. wall.js_.zip
    ekra Friend

Problem solved – wherever I tested the issue up to now.. works fine now. Thanks for nice and precis work.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ekra 7 years, 7 months ago.

The topic ‘Scrolling – View (K2-)article in Ja Lens not working under w10’ is closed to new replies.