Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hellow!

I’ve made two JA slideshow modules (“main_slideshow” and “bottom_banner” ) in JA Events template.
    If i make changes in “bottom_banner” modules, the change is also visible in “main_slideshow” module

as an example:
    If i change the paramater for module under “Profile settings” -> “Main Item width” the change is made to both modules.

I’m using Joomla! 3.1.1 Stable and JA Slideshow 2.6.7

TomC Moderator

When you are making changes, are you referring to making changes to the slideshow CSS styling?

kikiveliki Friend

I’m reffering to changes that are made inside module.
    For example:

1.) I set in “bottom_banner” module under “Profile settings” skin name “events”. Save the changes.
    2.) I set in “main_slideshow” module undert “Profile settings sking name “bussiness”. Save the changes.
    3.) When i go back to the “Bottom_banner” module the skin name is not events, but bussiness…

So you see, as it looks like all the modules have same settings… I cannot have separate settings for modules…

I hope i’m clear enough… 😮

TomC Moderator

I just pulled up your site . . . Where/On what page(s) is the second slideshow (in the “bottom banner” position you mentioned)?

kikiveliki Friend

The second slide show is at the bottom. “bot-banner” position. You’ll see text “PRIPOROČAMO”. I would like to have scrolling images inside this poster image. Just like in the JA Events demo page

1. bbroad-bg
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi kikiveliki,

I tried to access backend of your site to repro this issue but without success, could you pm me login info in details? I will check it for you.

Regards

kikiveliki Friend

Hellow!

Any solution??? :((

TomC Moderator

Did you send Saguaros the information he needed?

kikiveliki Friend

Yes i did
    Message was sent 12-09-2013 03:57 PM

Saguaros Moderator

Hi kikiveliki,

I can’t access backend of your site with info you sent me, could you check and update for me again?

kikiveliki Friend

<em>@Saguaros 401661 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi kikiveliki,

I can’t access backend of your site with info you sent me, could you check and update for me again?</blockquote>
    Did you managed to check it out?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Both of these 2 slideshows are using the same profile, when you change in settings, it will be saved in that profile. The solution here is you try to clone ‘default’ profile in Profile settings in backend. Then you will have a new profile (same layout with ‘default’ one, just with a different name). And assign this new profile to slideshow in bot-banner position.

Remember to clean all cache once done.

Hope it helps.

kikiveliki Friend

Great, that solved the problem. For first slideshow I’ve used default and for the second i’ve user default-k2.
    THANKS!!! :cool::D

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kikiveliki 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum