Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello! I have problems with the RSS feed, either it does not work or it appear old posts.

Listed on this page:

http://www.mkk-patientenforum.de/neu

Maybe someone has a tip for me, what am I doing wrong?

Best wishes
    az

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I am not sure what did the configuration on your site? But I have created Syndication Feeds module and assign it to navhelper position at my end and I will see RSS load with new articles.

Regards

1. Screen-Shot-2016-02-10-at-10.16.49
    2. Screen-Shot-2016-02-10-at-10.16.34
    3. Screen-Shot-2016-02-10-at-10.19.47
    azilein Friend

Thank you for this information. The RSS feed will only work in the position navshelper (breadcrumbs). On the other module position is not working the RSS Feed. What could be wrong?

Best wishes
    Andreas

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can assign Syndication Feeds module to any positions on JA Teline V template, I guess you are assigning this module with position name does not exist on the layout of JA Teline V template and it is not showing on your site.

This way will help you to check the position name on the layout of JA Teline V template

• Go to Admin site -> Extensions -> Template Manager -> JA Teline V – Default -> Layout tab
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum