Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

First of all, don’t send me back to RSJoomla and say its their problem. They sent me here already since their product works fine with protostar template and not with JA Rent template.

I provided both urls in admin/mod info.

When the form is displayed in JA Rent template the conditional field functionality is not functioning at all. When selecting option "three" it should display a text box above the field. It does so when i view the page with protostar template. it does not do this when i view it in JA Rent template.

Please help fix this.

1. Schermafbeelding-2016-05-24-om-12.31.21
    tom_laan84 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi

We’re aware of the incompatibility of Rs extensions with our templates due to the old version of Bootstrap they’re using. The team is working on it to provide compatibility for it. you can follow up this topic: https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/bootstrap-2-3-off-and-on-switch-would-be-nice/

tom_laan84 Friend
    tom_laan84 Friend

How come there was no reply anymore on both thursday AND friday? I wonder why i pay the premium as a long time dev member if this is the support i get.. I was just beginning to become more positive again after all the probs of last year.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

I don’t have package of this extension to test at my end, could you update the FTP account of your site and URL of page where you want the form display? I will have a look.

tom_laan84 Friend

There is no need for that. The problem is with chosen.js that is loaded in the template to style the "select" html element.

It somehow breaks the functionality by not letting my script adjust the DOM element somehow. You don’t need FTP access i think because you can check this with F12 or Firebug. You can ask your team for a copy of rsforms because RSJoomla have JoomlArt a complimentary access to all rs extensions.

In the end it is RSForms!Pro that does not support the standard joomla chosen.js in their extension. Maybe there is a workaround, maybe not but i am not very familiar with javascript or chosen.js and there is not much documentation online.

Since the support time here is so poor i disabled chosen.js on the pages i needed the specific rsjoomla functionality and styled the box to look similar to the page with chosen.js.

Ninja Lead Moderator
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum