Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi

Still getting to grips with JA Builder, as far as I can see there is only one (testimonials 5 ) block which has a rotating feature. However, although it can rotate testimonials I cannot see how you can ‘auto rotate’ the testimonials. Another point with this block is you cannot remove the image. I want rotating testimonials without any images but this isn’t possible. Do you have plans to add a text only rotating version soon? I really need it!

Another annoyance I have found working with builder is that I’ll be working away in when joomla logs me out for inactivity even though I’m working in JABuilder, the changes I have then made will not take as I didn’t publish them before it logged me out. So I have to log back in and do them all again. Am I missing a trick here?

Many Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You must have to login on the admin Panel of Joomla to edit the pages this is for secure purpose and it thinks its good too.
    In case your Joomla auto log out you after some time you can change the time from Joomla global configuration.

For the Testimonial blocks please check if you are using older version of JA Builder,
    Update the builder to the latest version from JA Extension manage.
    And login on front end to get Premium builder Feature you will see more blocks for the testimonial
    See this : http://prntscr.com/enczta

Regards

SiteWeavers Friend

Thanks for your reply, I have the latest version of JA Builder and can see all the testimonials.

However, testimonial 5 (bottom right in your image) seems to be the only block with a slider. Although it can rotate through testimonials manually I cannot see how you can ‘auto rotate’ the testimonials. Is this possible or will it be soon?

Another point with this block (testimonial 5) is you cannot remove the image. I want rotating testimonials without any images but this doesn’t seem possible? Do you have plans to add a text only rotating version of this block?

Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can use custom classes like: hidden-lg, hidden-sm on the image block to hide it at this time.

I am forwarding your request to concern team for further discussion and include it for future updates.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum