Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I followed the instructions on this thread on how to change the roll over color but did not work.
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/top-menu-and-roll-over-color/ Can someone provide a line number? I have changed numerous colors in the ja-sosdmenu.css file but nothing seems to do the trick. :confused: I thought I was in the right spot, though.

I am also trying to change the color for the Main Menu text which indicates which page you are on.

By roll over color, I mean the default green.
    By main menu indicator page color, I mean the default orange.

http://fontainebleau-massage.com/index.php

Thanks…

PS I’ve tried numerous times to upload a photo to this forum. I’ve kept the photo within the constraints, but it fails to upload. I’ve used different formats. Any idea why this happens?

mfcphil Friend

Sorry can’t help with your problem, but have to say I love the use of different colours on your spotlight boxes….did you know your header image doesn’t change in side in wide mode.

markfrickel Friend

Thanks, mfcphil. In the final version of the site, the user will be restricted to narrow view. We don’t have a lot of content so keeping it tight looks better I think.

Thanks for the compliment, too. Changing the spotlight colors was a breeze, and hopefully someone will post a solution to the issue at hand so that I can get all our colors match up. We’d like to limit it to about three main colors. Otherwise, it looks too much like a bag of Skittles. 😉

Mods — Please help. Our site is live and newly advertised ……….

Menalto Friend

For the active menu item:
    #ja-splitmenu li.active a, #ja-splitmenu li.active a:hover, #ja-splitmenu li.active a:active, #ja-splitmenu li.active a:focus {
    background:transparent url(../images/arrow3.gif) no-repeat scroll center bottom;
    color:#D25D23;
    }

In the ja-splitmenu.css line 48 .For the color when you hover over the menu items:
    #ja-splitmenu a:hover, #ja-splitmenu a:active, #ja-splitmenu a:focus {
    color:#6DA43A;
    }

in the ja-splitmenu.css line 36

markfrickel Friend

(Ah, I see. Sorry, still learning what is what.)

Menalto does it again. Thanks Menalto! Solved!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  markfrickel 16 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum