Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I have problem using revolution slider on PURITY 3 template. All was working fine, until I uploaded custom.css file to change logo background, and then slider broke totally…. Now even if I delete custom.css file slider is broken anyway.

I have uninstalled slider and installed again = doesn’t help, slider still broken as on photos.

And everything was perfect before I uploaded custom.css to templates/purity_iii/css

This is the content of custom.css:

.logo a {
    background: none;
    }

.logo a:hover {
    background: none;
    }

Any idea why? (I’ve attacked photos)

Regards

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

As I can see that slide is working fine now, did you get it solved?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

As I can see that slide is working fine now, did you get it solved?

pawelgol4 Friend

Thank you for the answer 🙂

Does NOT work Mozilla.

Works in Internet Explorer though, but in Mozilla slider totally broken.

Regards

pawelgol4 Friend

Thank you for the answer 🙂

Does NOT work Mozilla.

Works in Internet Explorer though, but in Mozilla slider totally broken.

Regards

Saguaros Moderator

It’s weird, I also checked with Firefox and it works properly: http://prntscr.com/8mu7f9

Saguaros Moderator

It’s weird, I also checked with Firefox and it works properly: http://prntscr.com/8mu7f9

pawelgol4 Friend

I have the same firefox version 41.0.1, but I’m using windows 8.1 and slider is broken (see photo)
    (no arrows when should be, space on left, no circles in the middle to switch slides)

Oh and I cleared cache, and check in private also, so definitely slider broken in windows 8.1 and mozilla 41.0.1

Thank you for your time.

Regards

pawelgol4 Friend

Ok this is the weirdest thing EVER happend to me. So this only doesn’t work in mozilla firefox and only when browsing in private mode.

I have reinstalled mozilla firefox = no change. In private doesn’t work, in normal mode works normally… any idea why in mozilla in private: 8000words.com/revolution won’t load?

thx

Saguaros Moderator

Sorry but I can’t reproduce this issue, it may due to the revo slider itself. Did you try to raise the same issue to provider of this extension?

Saguaros Moderator

Sorry but I can’t reproduce this issue, it may due to the revo slider itself. Did you try to raise the same issue to provider of this extension?

pawelgol4 Friend

Ok, I have contacted Revolution slider developer. I’ll post answer here if they solve it.

pawelgol4 Friend

Ok, I have contacted Revolution slider developer. I’ll post answer here if they solve it.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pawelgol4 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum