Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi all,
    I tried to understand where was the module call "Featured News" displayed on the home page. Unfortunatly, i understood after many time that "Features News" was only able to show "Featured Articles". So here is my question:

• What is the exact position of "Featured News" module ( in the documentation this part of the website is called "Features Articles" but nothing at all in the modules list) ?
    • How can i rename or delete "Features News" to be able to publish a module which could display all the latest news of my website ?

Thank you very much for your help and have a nice day.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You’re right, that ‘FEATURED NEWS’ display featured articles in template. ‘FEATURED NEWS’ is the page heading set in home menu item only, of course, you can change to other text: http://prntscr.com/ii581b

It’s not module so if you want to not show this featured articles section, you can go to Admin panel > Extensions > Templates > select JA Moviemax template > navigate to Layout tab > add the ‘home’ menu item into the Skip Component content option, it will not show the main content part in home page: http://prntscr.com/ii58sq

Hope this helps.

sygma Friend

Hi Sagaros and first of all i would like to thnak your for your answer.

I followed your indications but would like to replace the "Features Articles" module by another one that could display all the latest articles published on my website. I used severals other templates from other editor in the past but it’s the first time that i can’t find a dedicated module for this kind of thing. Could you help me to find a solution ?

Thanks a lot ! Have a nice day 😉

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

That featured articles are displaying within ‘component’ – main content block, it’s not a position so you can put a module there. If you want to display a module there, you will need to create a new position and add there but all need to add custom style for it.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum