Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I use Teline V and I want to remove these 3 lines;

Copyright ? 2015 Joomla!. All Rights Reserved. Powered by ……- Designed by JoomlArt.com.
    Bootstrap is a front-end framework of Twitter, Inc. Code licensed under Apache License v2.0.
    Font Awesome font licensed under SIL OFL 1.1.

How can I do this?
    THanks

pavit Moderator

Hi there

Please take a look HERE

pavit Moderator

Hi there

Please take a look HERE

pavit Moderator

Hi @basdim

If you can send me via Private Message a temp super user account to your backend i will help you to remove copyright info at bottom.

pavit Moderator

Hi @basdim

If you can send me via Private Message a temp super user account to your backend i will help you to remove copyright info at bottom.

pavit Moderator

Hi @basdim

I applied changes to your copyright info

Please check it

pavit Moderator

Hi @basdim

I applied changes to your copyright info

Please check it

topflat Friend

Hi, I have Teline V
    I want to remove/replace these lines as well but my templatedetails.xml file looks completely different to what you show. I don’t want you to do it – If I had the ability to edit it myself

pavit Moderator

Hi, I have Teline V
    I want to remove/replace these lines as well but my templatedetails.xml file looks completely different to what you show. I don’t want you to do it – If I had the ability to edit it myself

Hi there

Open this file /templates/ja_teline_v/html/mod_footer/default.php and apply needed changes as showed on documentation.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum