Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello

Best way for this is to edit php block file and remove from it the
    <jdoc:include type="component" /> call

If you can tell me which layout exactly are you using ( default, features-intro,features-intro2 etc.)

I can tell you which file you will need to edit , if you want me to apply this modification then share as private reply also a temp super user account to your backend

below there is a screenshot of the modified layout default that is using as mainbody block this file

/templates/ja_sugite/tpls/blocks/mainbody/two-sidebar.php . look at 2nd image

Regards

1. Screenshot-at-gen-21-23-09-44
    2. Screenshot-at-gen-21-23-12-30
    aabed91 Friend

Hello

Best way for this is to edit php block file and remove from it the
    <jdoc:include type="component" /> call

If you can tell me which layout exactly are you using ( default, features-intro,features-intro2 etc.)

I can tell you which file you will need to edit , if you want me to apply this modification then share as private reply also a temp super user account to your backend

below there is a screenshot of the modified layout default that is using as mainbody block this file

/templates/ja_sugite/tpls/blocks/mainbody/two-sidebar.php . look at 2nd image

Regards

First i want to say thank you very much. I removed the block (auto component) from the layout successfully. but I still have a blank space between (auto message) and position 5,6,7,8. Please check this image: enter image description here

I need to remove this blank space.

Thanks again

pavit Moderator

Hello

You can use custom.css file to achieve this

If you do not have already such file then create a new one in this folder /templates/ja_sugite/css/ and add to it.

.t3-sl {
    padding-top:0px!important;
    }
    .t3-mainbody {
    padding-bottom:0px!important;
    }

Regards

1. Screenshot-at-gen-22-09-19-38
    aabed91 Friend

Hello

You can use custom.css file to achieve this

If you do not have already such file then create a new one in this folder /templates/ja_sugite/css/ and add to it.

<pre class="prettyprint linenums:1 prettyprinted" data-initialized="true" data-gclp-id="1">

1. <span class="pun">.<span class="pln">t3<span class="pun">-<span class="pln">sl <span class="pun">{
    2. <span class="pln">padding<span class="pun">-<span class="pln">top<span class="pun">:<span class="lit">0px<span class="pun">!<span class="pln">important<span class="pun">;
    3. <span class="pun">}
    4. <span class="pun">.<span class="pln">t3<span class="pun">-<span class="pln">mainbody <span class="pun">{
    5. <span class="pln">padding<span class="pun">-<span class="pln">bottom<span class="pun">:<span class="lit">0px<span class="pun">!<span class="pln">important<span class="pun">;
    6. <span class="pun">}

Regards

I don’t know how i can thank you. You helped me a lot.
    A lot of thanks for your help

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  aabed91 7 years, 3 months ago.

The topic ‘Remove component from default layout’ is closed to new replies.