Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

This forum is not fun @ all! No offense but since i entered here i feel like I’m still in the office talking about communications problems, features on websites a.s.o

So fellows how about sharing something fun about ourselves, even it was happened at the office or elsewhere or maybe a joke? huh? What do you think? 😉
    So here i go:

Bill Gates Died! Being in front of God, the Lord put him to chose where he want to be placed: Heaven or Hell.
    Gates: I want to see both of them before i make a choice
    God: ok
    Gates is in Heaven. Pretty angels laying on the clouds singing boring songs.
    Neah, said B.G
    Gates is in Hell. A lot of music, call girls, parties and a lot of celebrities.
    Gates: This is the right place!

Two month later God pay him a visit and see Gates burning into a boiler. The moment Gates sees God is starting to cry:
    – Dear God! This place is different now than i saw it before! What is happening??
    God: Bill what you saw before it was just a demo. 😉

bigrk Friend
    ErikThorsen Friend

Someone is trying to create a new and better thread than the one I started? I am shocked.. :p

Even so, tomorrow I will try to post something funny. Tonight I am angry because I haven’t seen a preview yet…

bigrk Friend

Still nothing? What are we to do?? 😀

bigrk Friend

You might be a redneck if the Bluebook value of your truck changes with the amount of gas you have in it! :laugh:

bigrk Friend

What’s the last thing a redneck says before he dies?

Hey! Watch this… :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Michael Casha Friend

I like cookies 🙂

bigrk Friend

<em>@MiCCAS 22971 wrote:</em><blockquote>I like cookies :)</blockquote>

But……you always like cookies. Where’s your joke?

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@bigrk 22975 wrote:</em><blockquote>But……you always like cookies. Where’s your joke?</blockquote>
    Ok, some lame jokes here but anyway…

How do you talk to a fish? Throw him a line 🙂

What’s a ten letter word that starts with gas? Automobile

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Casha 16 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum