Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have modified my community portal IqaluitOnline.Com to use Regulus Extra with the Trans Menu and am very pleased. This multi-level menu was just the thing I needed.

I have slighly modified the CSS file, but have not touched the HTML. Even before I customized the CSS I am having the same issues described in a previous thread with ExtCalendar (IE & Firefox) and Community builder (IE Only)

Until I/we can resolve this, can someone please direct me to the information about having the moofx roller/newsflash removed from specific pages?

Thanks again for this wonderfull template. My membership has already been well worth it!

Curtis

Hieu Nguyen Admin

Hi Curtis,

Thanx for your kind words about Regulus :D!

To have the moofx roller/newsflash removed from specific pages, you need only un-bublished these modules: user5 module -> user9 module & top module at these pages.

For example, if you don’t wan’t moofx roller/newsflash displayed on the Online Shopping page,
    just go to your Joomla! Admin Center and follow these simple steps:

– Go to Modules –> Site Modules
    – Click on Newflash Module
    – Look at the Pages/Items list, choose only the page you need the newflash to be displayed (unchoose the Online Shopping page)
    – Click [SAVE]

Do these steps again with user5 module -> user9 module.

Hope this could help! 🙂

IqaluitOnline Friend

Why did I not consider trying the obvious? Thanks for the quick reply!

Curtis

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  IqaluitOnline 17 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum