Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello folks I have a banner on top of my website (http://toyota-dealer.org/) that gives our contact information. I tried using other module positions but they place it behind the menu and the only one that displays it on top is "masthead" but unfortunately it takes up a lot of precious top of the page. I want only 15 or 20 points padding the articles are displayed. I have checked this forum and added all the hacks I found on the site but still cannot reduce the masthead. Here are the css I have added to custom.css with no luck:
    .page-masthead .jumbotron {
    margin-top: 10!important;
    margin-bottom: 0 !important;
    padding-top:15px;
    padding-bottom: 5px;
    padding-left: 0;
    padding-right: 0;
    }

.page-masthead .row-feature {
    height: 172px;
    padding: 50px 0;

}
    .page-masthead .container { width: 100% !important; }

.page-masthead:after {
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #3498db;
    height: 50%;
    left: 0;
    opacity: 0.9;
    position: absolute;
    top: 0;
    width: 100%;
    z-index: 1;
    }

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Kindly check this rule in above CSS code:

height: 172px;
    padding: 50px 0;
    }

change it to:

height: 60px;
        padding: 50px 0 10px 0;
    }

Regards

john fambrini Friend

God bless you Saguaros. Worked like a charm. Much appreciated.

I also have three other issues, do I create new threads for those or may I ask those questions here as well.

1. I want to shorten the distance between article title and article content. Right now there is a considerable distance between the two.
    2. Menu is showing in Microsoft Edge but not showing in Chrome, it is folded in,
    3. Is there a way to add another color scheme, I only have red and orange listed. My Purity version is old but I don’t want to update it in fear of losing any changes that may have been made.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi John,

Pls create a new topic for new question.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum