Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Thanks folks for creating this beautiful template. Saguaros was kind enough to help me with masthead size problem.

I also have three other issues with my site: http://toyota-dealer.org/

• I want to shorten the distance between article title and article content. Right now there is a considerable distance between the two. What css may I modify
    • Menu is showing in Microsoft Edge but not showing in Chrome, it is folded in, I want it to show in all browsers
    • Is there a way to add another color scheme, I only have red and orange listed. My Purity version is old but I don’t want to update it in fear of losing any changes that may have been made.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

1- You can add this custom CSS code into the ‘custom.css’ file on your site:

.article-title, .article-header h1 {
        margin-bottom: 0;
    }

.article-header + .article-aside {
        margin-bottom: 0;
    }

2- I open your site in Chrome and the menu is showing normally, the same with other browsers: Firefox/Safari.

3- Yes, there are 2 other pre-defined colors: red & orange, you can follow this guide to customize theme: http://www.t3-framework.org/documentation/bs3-customization#theme-customization

Regards

john fambrini Friend

Thanks again Saguaros for all your help, muchas gracias. There is still some distance between the two but have been able to gain a little more of that precious space up above. Yes have seen Red and Orange but wondering if I can create another color combination. The website has been on these two colors for a few years so wanted to give some other colors for its regular visitors to look at. Tried other templates but came back to Purity, as it is still the best template, period for our website. Please convey deepest gratitude and regards from our team to your team. Keep up the good work!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  john fambrini 6 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum