Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Using Joomla 1.6 and JA_Rave and when I add ‘Read More’ to any of my articles it completely throws off the side modules in the category blog layout. The ‘Left’ side module position and anything on the right fall below the content leaving both right and left side blank.

Only happens when Read More is added to an article. Any solutions?

khoand Friend

Hi,
    Could you give me a link to your page that occurs error?

tldagent Friend

PM Sent with link to the page.

khoand Friend

I guess you miss closed tag when you put “read more…” link. Check again, please?

tldagent Friend

I’m not sure what you are referring to. I hit the ‘Read More’ button which adds this:

<hr id="system-readmore" />
    That appears to open and close.

khoand Friend

Hi,
    Sorry for my mistake. Reason is missing </div>.I don’t know how to cause it. I need your user+password of ftp+backend to check why? Could you give me them?

tldagent Friend

<em>@khoand 233535 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    Sorry for my mistake. Reason is missing </div>.I don’t know how to cause it. I need your user+password of ftp+backend to check why? Could you give me them?</blockquote>

Figured it out, thanks for the direction. I copied and pasted lipsum text and apparently it created a div tag within the content.

<div id="lipsum">lispsum text</div>

Feel free to mark ‘Solved’!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tldagent 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum